What to Expect in Telehealth ABA
Help for your family from near or far away.
A worldwide coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we communicate and socialize. This new way of life can feel isolating, especially for families affected by autism and related disorders. With the kids at home all day, parents are juggling work, childcare, schooling, and recreation.
Let us do the work for you!
Our flexible providers have shifted services online and can help your family through this difficult time. We can help families located throughout the state of Virginia and Washington, D.C. Telehealth services include:
- Assessment of problem behaviors and skill deficits
- Individualized action plans
- Parent coaching and support
- Troubleshooting behavior problems at home
- Direct instruction for kids, teens, and adults
- Online social opportunities
Check out this blog post for more information about how telehealth can work for your family or clients.