We Want to Meet You!
Join a team that values people over profits.
We are always looking to employ or build relationships with BCBAs, BCaBAs, RBTs, and aspiring behavior technicians. We also train and employ talented undergraduate and graduate students studying psychology, education, child development, or related fields.
Job title: Behavior Technician or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Behavior Technicians begin at $20 per hour but receive an immediate raise to $25 per hour upon becoming an RBT.
- RBTs, or those who have completed a 40-hour RBT training course, begin at $25 per hour.
- $500 signing bonus after remaining with the company for 4 months.
- Opportunity to accrue up to 80 hours of paid time off (PTO) per year.
Availability: We work with clients in their homes throughout Arlington, Alexandria, and eastern Fairfax County. Afternoon or evening availability is required, but exact days and times are flexible. We will accommodate students’ university course schedules.
Experience: Some experience implementing direct 1:1 applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment is preferred. Completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required, enrollment in graduate school is a plus.
Description of Responsibilities: Implementation of treatment plan and programs developed by BCBA for children with disabilities or social challenges. Direct in-home service delivery of 1:1 ABA treatment, including data collection and writing session notes.
Other Information: Behavior technician will be frequently supervised by a BCBA during sessions and will have access to additional support and training if desired, including supervision for BCBA exam. The behavior technician will need a car to drive to session locations.
If you have any questions, please email Ally Patterson, BCBA-D
We also hire experienced BCBAs, new BCBAs, and Graduate Student Interns who are pursuing BCBA certification. All team members receive competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and access to plenty of support.
Our providers come from diverse backgrounds and have various interests within the field. However, we do have a few things in common. Let us know if:
- You love working with kids and find challenging behavior interesting.
- You are friendly, conscientious, and eager to learn.
- You stand up for what is ethical and in your clients’ best interests.
Does this sound like you? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
Let us know how we can work together.