Meet the Owner
Ally Patterson, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA owns and operates Patterson Behavior Services, LLC with support from trusted business advisors and clinicians. She founded the practice in 2018 to provide compassionate treatment focused on the whole family. But what started as a one-woman consultancy has grown to a full-service clinical practice offering a range of treatment options.
Ally’s interest in applied behavior analysis (ABA) developed as an undergraduate at Furman University and continued as she earned her Ph.D. in Applied Developmental Psychology from George Mason University. Ally’s background in both developmental psychology and behavior analysis gives her special insight into the importance of each child’s early years, as well as how to promote best outcomes across the lifespan. She is one of just a few doctoral-level behavior analysts (BCBA-Ds) serving Arlington, Virginia and the surrounding area.
Schedule a Speaker
Staff members are available to present for or consult with other organizations including doctors’ offices, schools, parent groups, or therapy practices. Here are some of our recent or upcoming presentations:
- August 2020: Guest on “Turn Autism Around” podcast, episode #083 “Telehealth and Autism” hosted by Mary Barbera, BCBA-D. Available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- June 2020: Invited presenter for Uncomfortable BCBA Continuing Education Webinar.
- March 2020: Invited speaker at Breakfast with the Specialists hosted by Virginia Pediatric Group in Fairfax, VA.
- February 2020: Invited consultant for Parent to Parent Meeting hosted by Parents of Autistic Children of Northern Virginia in Falls Church, VA.
- September 2019: Chair and discussant of paper session hosted by the Association for Applied Behavior Analysis International in Stockholm, Sweden.