Seeking newly-licensed behavior analysts!
We are hiring new BCBAs interested in continued support and guidance. BCBAs will learn our compassionate and thoughtful approach to the treatment of developmental disabilities while developing their own niche within the field.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Have passed the BCBA exam and have, or are willing to pursue, licensure in Virginia
- Are interested in continued training and professional development from other BCBAs
- Can provide a combination of direct service, supervision, and family treatment guidance
- Are passionate about early intervention for toddlers and preschoolers diagnosed with autism and other developmental challenges
- Have reliable transportation and can commute to client sites in Arlington, Alexandria, and eastern Fairfax County, Virginia
New BCBAs will receive:
- Base salary of $50,000 for full-time work or $25,000 for part-time work
- Billable hour bonuses up to $25,000 per year
- Opportunity to accrue up to 4 weeks paid time off per year
- 7 paid federal holidays
- Scheduling flexibility for personal interests, family obligations, health appointments, etc.
- Individualized and frequent support from other BCBAs
- Opportunity to develop and direct an area of interest within the practice
- Diverse experiences with regard to clients’ ages, cultures, settings, and support needs.